DOWD & DOWD, P.C.
The law firm of Dowd & Dowd was established in St. Louis, Missouri in 1956 by Edward L. Dowd, Sr. (1918 - 2004). Since its founding, the firm has earned the trust of its clients, the judiciary, and the community through its consistent dedication to personal service, integrity, and the zealous representation of its clients.
Our firm's primary practice is in litigation on behalf of families and victims of:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Class Actions
- Medical Negligence
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Work-related Injuries
- Legal Malpractice
- Breach of Trust and Business Agreements
- Consumer Frauds
- Auto and Truck Collisions
- SUV Rollover Accidents
Our office has been or is currently involved in litigation against the manufacturers of the following pharmaceuticals products and devices:
- Celexa Class Action
- Ethex/KV for multiple recalled pharmaceuticals
- Granuflo/Naturalyte dialysis products
- Mirena IUD
- Scott's Miracle Grow toxic bird seed Class Action
- DePuy ASR and Pinnacle Hip Implants
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implant
In addition, Dowd & Dowd handles insurance and breach of contract litigation, small business formation, asset and stock purchases and estate planning and administration.
If you have a legal problem, we are here to listen and help by answering your questions and taking the action necessary to protect your rights. A free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys is just a phone call away.